DVBViewer 4.8.0.1 crash in Windows 7 x64

HalfLife3_Brazil

Hello, i did a fresh install of Windows 7 x64 and now the DVBViewer not working more...

I did a fresh install of DVBViewer, it is scanned the channels normally, but the software crash when i trying to tune any channel (HD/SD)!

When i close and reopen the DVBViewer, its not detected more the capture hardware! (Stuck the driver??)

I can trying several times, but only detect when i restart the PC and already in first time crashes again.

The Capture Hardware is Geniatech/MyGiga x8507 SBTVD Hybrid PCI-e TV card, the drivers are the most recent version in the website www.mygica.com and ready for Windows 7 x64!

Thanks and sorry for the bad english (google translate)!

support.zip

Update: Temporarily resolved, idon't know if the problem can come back or what was responsible for solving the problem.

First: i reinstalled the driver for the capture card!

Second: I run the Windows Media Center (of W7 Home Premium) and i did a channel scan, working normal to watch tv!

Third: I close the Windows Media Center and run the DVBViewer in Safe-Mode! it is working normal and watch tv without errors!

for now the DVBViewer (in default mode) has run without errors!