How programming recording timers from RS 1.8.x.x

Hi everybody

Until RS 1.7.2.0 I have not problems for Timer my recordings all work fine. No fault.

From 1.8.x.x I dont know how I must programming my timers

With RS 1.7.2.0 I used add Internal task timer from Tag Timer with web interface and with all my Search EPG programs and all perfect. Now when I try to do same, it seems nothing happen.

Anybody can tell me when I am wrong

Another little thing is when from web interface I select Tag Programs, then appair a litle windows warning me than stopping a script program.... first time I see in RS.

Thanks in advance

You use IE? There is a problem with IE try chrome or firefox if possible... I'm working on it.

Yes, I use IE with XP Pro SP3

Thanks Lars, I´ll wait for your fix

May be next release?

Edited by defcon5

You use IE? There is a problem with IE try chrome or firefox if possible... I'm working on it.

Inmediatly receive your answer Í installed Google chrome and the warning of script never more appaired but RS continue working irregulary, sometimes record timer sometimes not

Do you need any information or support file for diagnose my problem?

With versions before 1.8.x all is ok with autotimer

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Nobody have had a problem or issue after a updating of RS from 1.7.X to 1.8.x with timers using Autotimer ?

Thanks and waiting for a little clue

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Lars

Is possible the problem has fixed with 1.9.0 and IE?

I´ve installed this version and the script warning is active

Cheers