Web interface program

The default setup for the program tab on the webinterface seams to be to list the TV channels in MUX order. This was great as I use DVBViewer to record FreeviewHD channels and the HD mux is the lowest for my transmitter. :biggrin:

However, I would like to change the order so that they are aranged by provider. I have cleared the channel list and rescaned DVBViewer in vender order but the list along the left had side in the program tab is still in Mux order. Is there any way of changeing the order

However, I would like to change the order so that they are aranged by provider. I have cleared the channel list and rescaned DVBViewer in vender order but the list along the left had side in the program tab is still in Mux order. Is there any way of changeing the order

Sort the channels to your liking by drag n drop in DVBViewer channel list editor.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have two Tuner installed (Terrestral and SAT).

In DVBViewer i created 2 channels Folder, SAT and Terrestral. Is it possible to have the same structure in to the Web Service ? , so i can know if the channel is from SAT o Terrestral ? (For examples, Rai Italia Provider has the same channel Terrestral and Sat and it could be usefull to exactly know from where i am receiving the stream when i use recording service). Thank You.