Block certain parts of provider EPG and keep other

majstang

Hi!

Before Delphi introduced his awesome XEPG EPG Format editor, i have always had the "Receive EPG data" option activated, cuz i liked having the genre of the show added into the EPG Subtitle very much. My provider only sends EPG data for two shows, the current one and the next upcoming one, making sure the genre information is there when the show starts airing. Title and genre (subtitle) looking like this:

Top gear

Motorsport (motor sport)

With the XEPG EPG Format editor i got the opportunity to add different kinds of information pretty much anywhere i want in the EPG. My choice was to add season and episode info in the end of the title, looking like this:

Top gear (Season 11)(Episode 1:6)

Now, what happens if having the "Receive EPG data" option activated is the provider EPG data wipeouts the XEPG EPG format editor data in the title and replaces everything with its own. Only upside is i get the genre at least :mellow: Problem is most grabbers do not provide this genre information and getting it from the provider EPG seem to be the only option, at least in my case.

I would like to be abled to keep the XEPG EPG format editor data in the title and also get the genre information from my provider EPG into the subtitle...looking like this:

Top gear (Season 11)(Episode 1:6)

Motorsport (motor sport)

In other words block out specific parts from the provider EPG and keep only the info i prefer, so the provider EPG wouldnt take precedence over the XEPG formatted info and in the same time getting selective parts from the provider EPG. Would such a feature be something to consider?

Regards

majstang

:bye: