Anysee E7 S2 don't find correct channels

PatrikF

I have successfully run DVBViewer for a few years with a terrestrial setup.

Not I've moved to sat reciever. The sat setup has worked great for 1 year with regular Set top boxes but now it was time to also move the PC setup. Bought anysee E7 S2 since it has the ability to decrypt channels now with DVBViewer.

I am using THOR 5/6 satellit to recieve Canal Digital. The Anysee own viewer program find all channels. Windows media center finds all channels (with the aid of Anysee software). DVBViewer finds a handfull channels that seems to really not exist on the THOR. I have a brand new INI file and I am using (http://se.kingofsat.net/pack-canaldigitalnordic.php). I've closed the Anysee CNO software in the tray as suggested by others.

What am I doing wrong? Any help most welcome.

Support ZIP file

Edited by PatrikF

The box runs fine here, please try to get rid of the MCE driver. To do so disable the damn thing under options->hardware inside the DVBViewer.

Sorry, no change. I've tried different Diseqc variants as well since I am using a multiplexer but no luck at all.

Damn irritating since the bundled software, including Microsoft mediacenter works 100% correctly. So it must be some

sort of setting that I am missing.

Well i guess it wont help you, if i say that i use this device since a while, but without having their software installed and ci tool running.

I've now come to the conclusion that it must be some setting with my multiswitch. I installed just the driver, no CNO stuff, on another PC and DVBViewer. Still can't find the channels. Have tried multiple settings regardic diseqc.

This setting works perfekt in Anysees software.

diseqc setting

But I am not able to pinpoint what this correlates to in DVBViewers settings. Any tips? If not I am giving up and ordering another STB instead of getting the HTPC to run with TV.

Thanks.

Can you check the DiSEqC settings on a working STB? WMC may also have a port setting assigned to Thor5/6. The Anysee setting seems to have switching disabled for the satellite, so should be receiving whatever is on the default port.

What are the channels you are seeing?