DVBViewer 4.8 problems with Hauppauge HVR-930C

Martinbk

Hello

Today i decided to finally upgrade to the latest 4.8 version and boy i shouldn't have done that.

Up until now i have been running DVBViewer 4.5 and it has been working like a charm.

I'm using a Hauppauge WinTV HVR-930C USB device with both a DVB-T and DVB-C tuner.

Here comes the hitch, after the upgrade to 4.8.1 DVBViewer only recognizes the DVB-T portion of my tuner.

I'm running a fairly old 5.8.925 driver version for my tuner, simply because the newer drivers available from Hauppauge are very buggy with Windows 7.

I have attached the gathered support.zip as requested.

I Hope you have a quick solution to my problem as this is very very annoying.

Regards

Martin

support.zip

Hi,

you should download the "Hardware Database Update" from the Download Area and have to use the "OldEMPIADriver_BDADevices.dat" for the HVR930c with the old Drivers. Don't forget the renaming of the "OldEMPIADriver_BDADevices.dat" in "BDADevices.dat" before using it.