No key file and cant see it under members?!

creeek

Hi,

I have all my old details, keys, serial, usernames, forum password, more than I care to mention, unbeleivable really.

Anyway, just spent 1/2 (or more going in circles trying to get my key file, which I dont think I have ever had (or needed) until now.

Followed instructions here: http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/42222-how-to-get-new-credentials/ (thats how I end up in circles!). The bit that dosnt appear to work is the line: "... thus activating a web interface for requesting the new credentials", I see no activation!!

When I log in successfully, all I see is a list of files, no key file to be seen, anywhere? Cant see a link to click to obtain it. How do I get this file?

2009 I bought this DVBViewer and used occasionally, maybe more now that my signal has been boosted! :)

When I log in successfully, all I see is a list of files, no key file to be seen, anywhere?
It is attached to the eMail in which you got you credential for the new members area.

Hi, and thanks for your reply.

I have several emails from DVBViewer, all added to my 'important' folder! :)

I see no attachment email. I have a 5 digit user ID and a 33 digit (hexadecimal!) validation key, but no keyfile

I also have an email with the title: "DVBViewer Pro email validation / Bestätigungs-Mai"

I think I am getting VERY confused with forum emails and the software.

Like I said, I can get into the members area, but this dosnt appear to help :(

Hi, and thanks for your reply.

I have several emails from DVBViewer, all added to my 'important' folder! smile.gif
I see no attachment email. I have a 5 digit user ID and a 33 digit (hexadecimal!) validation key, but no keyfile

I also have an email with the title: "DVBViewer Pro email validation / Bestätigungs-Mai"

I think I am getting VERY confused with forum emails and the software.

Like I said, I can get into the members area, but this dosnt appear to help sad.gif

Just to make things clearer for you...in my case i got the "DVBViewer Pro email validation / Bestätigungs-Mai" mail five minutes before getting the mail with the actual validation key. The "DVBViewer Pro email validation / Bestätigungs-Mai" has the adress "DVBViewer Pro" and the mail with the validation key has the adress "hackbart DVBViewer.com" and the title "DVBViewer Pro Registration Information". I think since this second mail has that adress it gets very easily misstaken for spam and will be passed to spam folder. There were propbably hundreds having this very same issue. You can apply for new credentials though.

Majstang, THANK you!!!!

I found the email after searching for hackbart DVBViewer.com, (actually after searching for "hackbart", as this is fairly unique! smile.gif ) in my folder labelled "Important"! dated Dec 2010. Listing in date or alphabetical order didnt help! (as other emails were early 2009)

Got the file now, via my email. Still confused by all the other "help" information around, but it is usually the case, "Help information" is usually of very little help! Sorry, but mostly true, in my experience!

Forums appear to be the best help

Thank you very much for all your time (responses), very much appreciated! But all fixed now. Installed and all working fine! smile.gif

Mick (UK)