Mymovies

Martop

Ok I give up :-( I have DVBViewer installed and working for a few weeks now and I have worked out most of the issues I had with codecs, drivers and audio sync with satelite tv but I cant get mymovies to work no matter what I try ! I have the latest version of DVBViewer installed and I have the skins listed as compatable in mymovies, all my media is on a windows xp server streamed to DVBViewer, streaming works fine, ive followed the install instructions for mymovies as best as I can but when I open the htpc menu and select movies all I get is the folders with the movies inside.

I have used media center master to grab the images and movie info, followed the intructions as best as I understand in the mymovies text file included in the folder I got from the mymovies thread, been trying for days now and I cant get anywhere with it so I must be missing something.

Is there a simple guide or howto for this anywhere ? I have a vaig understanding of media centers because I use the mede8er and use yamj to grab the images and info it that, any help appreciated.

Or put simple, Help, my wife is about it shout at me for replacing our sat tv box and mede8er with a htpc and its not working out as planned !

the movies section in the htpc section is not mymovies, that's called 'mymovies'..

Default location for mymovies is the mainmenu, you can change that in the mymovies settings.

ps.. there is a mymovies thread, please post follow up questions there.

Edited by amontillado