Command Line Parameters

cockers

Hi,

I am using the latest DVBViewer and a Sigma Designs Xcard. I use the Xcard to output to TV using the Sigma Designs MPEG2 Filter & DVBSource graph set to 'none'. If I want to record live TV or set a schedule recording, I have to set the DVBSource graph to 'Disable AV'.

My question is this...

Is it possible to start DVBViewer with a command line modifier that will set it to use a particular graph?

Sorry if all of this is not very accurate, I'm not near me HTPC at the moment.

Thx.

Is it possible to start DVBViewer with a command line modifier that will set it to use a particular graph?

No. But, provided that you are using the Graph Selector Plugin, you can write a script or batch file, that copies the desired GRF file to the DVBViewer directory and renames it, e.g. from

DVBViewer\Graphs\DVBSourceGraphs\DisableAV.GRF

to

DVBViewer\DVBSource.GRF

and finally launches the DVBViewer. The plug-in does nothing else - copying, renaming and sending a "Rebuild Graph" message. That's all.

Consider that the script or batch must delete an already existing DVBSource.GRF first. Otherwise the renaming will fail.

You can even write a batch that "understands" different command line params and copies GRF files accordingly, or simply deletes DVBViewer\DVBSource.GRF to let the DVBViewer work in normal mode - there you are.

Edited by Griga