WinTV-HVR-4400

joaortnt

hi again, what brings me to open this topic is more a question than a suggestion;

As you know the WinTV-HVR-4400 support 4 tips of connection, DVB-T, DVB-s, DVB-s2 and the direct connection to a TV (composite) with RCA connector.

my question is simple, can i, with the DVBViewer view that connection? there is any support for video?

the idea is connect my playstation 3 direct to the hvr-4400 with a RCA connection (Video, audio L, audio R) and play directly in dvbviwer.

best regards

No, the DVBViewer doesn't support the analog (composite) part from this card. The DVBViewer doesn't support analog devices at all.

:/

there is no hope in the future for support that kind of connection? or.. is better i forget the idea?

very good news, I hope they can put the idea into practice, I think I'll wait for the next update than!

i think you can close the topic

tks for your time

Best regards