Where are we with MHEG?

uglyned

Just wondered if you could give me a quick update on the current status with the MHEG app. As far as I can tell, some problems still remain, on UK MHEG at least.

Main ones:

When a full page teletext screen (such as weather or football results) is displayed, the DVBViewer graph closes, so when I quit the MHEG, there is a black screen and no sound.

On digital satellie, when I 'press red' while on, say, the BBC1 channel, and choose an interactive stream, the stream-0 (or whichever number) channel is tuned, but the MHEG app quits.

On digital terrestrial, when I 'press red' and choose an interactive stream (there's only one on terrestrial - called 301) it does retune and the MHEG app remains for a short while, but eventually it errors and throws me out to BBC One. Shortly after that, an MHEG error screen appears.

They are the major ones for me. Minor ones are about hos MHEG interferes with the OSD.

Are you still working on MHEG and resolving the last few issues?

• 3 months later...