qual CI module i need to view encript channels whith my card ?

joaortnt

Hi! I've search for this answer but i can't find one...

I know the DVBViewer don't like discuss this kind of things but.. i must ask!

first of all, witch cam's DVBViewer work so I can buy one for me? what's the best one, were to buy?

second, I use DVBViewer pro at long time, but to view ecripted channels, (there we go..) i use a ilegal plugin that connect's to a server with my REAL card (vmware to emulate linux) bla bla bla and 2 Cam's, the phoenix (rs323) and a Smargo Smartreader Plus USB ... no matter what, no matter how.. the question that brings me here is:

how can i use the CAM+Card+DVBViewer pro ( I've 2 Dvb-s(2): skystar HD2 and WinTV-HVR-4400 HD )? is it possible? can be configurable? i ask because to read some cards we have a PIN, have RSA key, Have a boxkey... etc

As ask for this because i want to have a full experience with DVBViewer, the record service (in background), the preview stuff, the mosaic preview... and it only works with FTA..

I have my living rom with a very very big plasma screen, sound 7.1, great media center that i can't live without..

Tks...

first of all, witch cam's DVBViewer work so I can buy one for me?
This depends on the TV card/driver.

The DVBViewer doesn't interact with the CAM. The DVBViewer only tells the TV card driver which streams should be decrypted by ci and cam and the TV card driver dose the rest.

And for the rest:

§ 13

Do not ask for or discuss plugins for descrambling/decrypting pay-tv or key-codes.

Although the DVBViewer Pro provides full pay-tv functionality it must only be used in combination with a valid subscription of a pay-tv provider, a tv-card/box featuring a "conditional access module" (CAM)and/or the corresponding "common interface" (CI) with a smart-card. This applies regardless whether software-descrambling is allowed in your country or not.

http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules