RS 1.9.1 Event format "check for recordings"?

majstang

Today i got a timer deactivated which shouldn't have been, cuz the timer in question does not have a corresponding match in the recordings history DB yet. My EPG provider did change episode format today and this is probably the reason RS got confused. They removed the total number of shows in the season. S04E01/13 format got S04E02.

Here is a snapshot from recordings history db:

My theory is the autosearchtimer somehow misread the recordings history database and got S04E01/13 to be S04E03. The question is does RS have certain requirements on how the event format should be? Any restriction using certain characters or something like that? My EPG provider has changed episode format before, but it never rendered this problem.

• 3 weeks later...

The problems with the autosearch deactivating timers not yet existing in recordings history database continues. Same show as before. Rules of engagement - S04E07 does not exist yet in RHDB and the autosearch deactivated it anyway. The show is supposed to air (for the first time) tomorrow 14.10. This time the EPG provider has not changed the episode format, so the occurence this time I cant explain. It seem to be some kind of bug. Using RS 1.9.2.

Edited by majstang

Please show the epg, the channellist, the timer.xml and the recordinghistory db.

I can't confirm this. So I have to take a look at your data to see whats happening there... :)

PM or mail the files to me. My email is in the details of the DVBVservice.exe ;)