DVBViewer 4.8.1. Two Error

trovador

I am Spanish and this is translated by google translate. Sorry for the translation.

DVBViewer software I've upgraded to the new version and I have seen the following errors:

- Problem to stop a scheduled recording. The software does not delete the recording stops and therefore not for recording. Then if you want to exit the program when it is recording the program asks you a question but answer what the program does not repond closes.

- When making a schedule and tell you that when the program finishes recording the program to close DVBViewer does not.

Do not use DVBViewer recording service.

Thank you very much.

En español:

Soy español y esto está traducido por la web de google translate. Perdón por la traducción.

El software DVBViewer lo he actualizado a la nueva versión y he visto los siguientes errores:

- Problema de parar una grabación programada. El software no deja borrar dicha grabación y por lo tanto no para de grabar. Luego si quieres salir del programa cuando esta grabando el programa te hace una pregunta pero respondar lo que repondas el programa no se cierra.

- Al realizar una programación y decirle que cuando termine de grabar la programación se cierre DVBViewer el programa no lo hace.

No uso DVBViewer recording service.

Muchas gracias.

Edited by trovador