Installation Bug - can't enter MHEG5 unlock key

groovyclam

I uninstalled my DVBViewer Pro 4.8 completely from my WinXP system and deleted any registry files for DVBViewer Pro ( there was a password registry file left over )

I ran the installer for DVBViewer Pro 4.9 and it pops open the unlock requester. I put in my keyfile, username and unlock code for the main 4.9 program OK - no problem.

I then press the UNLOCK button for the MHEG code and the MHEG unlock requester pops open.

BUT - If I try to enter my username into the MHEG requester then it does NOT ALLOW typing in that field. If I try to type my username, nothing happens and the field stays empty.

I *can* put my unlock code in, but without the USERNAME filled in the "SAVE" button doesn't become active.

The only thing I can do is to press CANCEL on the MHEG unlock requester and go back to the main DVBViewer unlock requester and then press "SAVE" there - but from then on I can no longer get back to the MHEG unlock requester to put in my unlock details and I can not use MHEG in DVBViewer once launched.

This is on WinXP SP3 fully patched

This is normal, you can not enter your username there. The username is equal to the one used for the DVBViewer license. You are only able to enter the MHEG Key which is bundled with the username for the pro version.

Christian