Please! developer help! I buy 2 licenses and RS dont work!

Gugaoforums

Please some one help!

DVBViewer works great! but we need a recording service stable! can be simple without so much features but stable! where is one stable version?

my computer

i3 2100

4gb ram

2tb hd

2 TBS 6984 dvb-s2

in all versions and os I delete vthumbs.exe

in win7 x64bits: random errors

1 RS stop responding

2 RS some times dont record create zero files

3 RS web interface dont respond

4 timers dont record

in win7 x86 ( tweaked by vlite I will test in pure win7 x86..)

1 dont work web interface! I try all versions! dont open so dont use for nothing!

what is the best os and version to use?

please some one please help me! I buy this software for using but is so frustranting buy licenses and tbs 6984 to not working :(

thanks for all

hello friend! this is my dream using win7 x64!

now install a fresh win7 x64.. fresh install

DVBViewer 4.9

RS 1.9.2.0

dont open web interface!!!

I paste a cmuv backup and timers starting recording but i cant enter in webinterface!

this is one htpc only have DVBViewer nothing more firewall is disable

can someone help understand this usermode.ini?

my is

[Mode]

UserMode=2

Root=CMUV\DVBViewer

I install DVBViewer in

c:\DVBViewer

cmuv in:

C:\ProgramData\CMUV

this is correct?

hi Tjod!!! thanks for your helping!

now I install in win7 x64

DVBViewer 4.8.1.0

RS 1.9.0.3

same thing dont open web interface..

so I enter in DVBViewer (I dont use in this htpc for viewing use xbmc) and in hardware delete all hardware

start RS and now work!

wow! thanks!

the first problem solved!

but now start some recordings and perfect get signal all perfect

00:10:21 Datarate 0.254 MB/s Written 157.83 MB Discont.2

but when I get a lot of recordings the RS come crazy lololol but now only the time will tell..

thank you very much for your help!!!

support.zip

For 3 hours recordings is perfect! all is working!

but later the problems come again!

see my screen

i dont know what more to do for this software working! please developer help this is crazy! I really need this soft!

I'm install in full win7 x86 if this work I will share the recipe to all

post-33897-0-17570900-1317949266_thumb.png

Pleas install the current version (DVBViewer 4.9 and Recording Service 1.9.2) flowing the Installation Guide.

1. Uninstall the Recording Service 1.9.0.3.

2. Install DVBViewer 4.9 and make sure everything is working without problem.

3. Install the Recording Service 1.9.2 flowing the Installation Guide.

http://en.DVBViewer.tv/wiki/Recording_Service_Installation_Guide

4. Make sure streaming to the local client works without problems.

5. Assess from other PCs in the local network...

Hello friend!!

I do all you write to me and because of random errors I discover de problem!

the plugins make DVBViewer crazy!

in the first time i think the problem is my cards tbs 6984..

but later I see that with the quad tuners I make more recordings.. using more plugins.. and more problems..

see in photo my old setup recordings is great all working without bugs.. only Discotinued.. (what means discon. ?)

I have 17 plugins folder [removed] but when I setup 32 plugins.. recording service dont open.. so I use only 17 and "works" with some bugs..

I read in: http://en.DVBViewer.tv/wiki/Plugins_and_Recording_Service

ok I use in this way

DVBViewer Program folder\Plugins\Plugins1

to

DVBViewer Program folder\Plugins\Plugins17

There is no need that all folders exists. But if you want to use them they have to be numbered seamlessly starting with 1. So you could do: Plugins1, Plugins2, Plugins3. This means only 3 recordings/streaming clients running at the same time(!) can use plugins, the rest will not use them.

The service uses for each simultaneous used hardware/tuner combination an own PluginsXX folder. So you have to be careful and only put one or two plugins per folder otherwise the system load can get extremely high!

look this part:

This means only 3 recordings/streaming clients running at the same time(!) can use plugins, the rest will not use them.

I dont understand english perfect.. but you see in my old setup how much recordings I'm do.. so why in this site tell only 3 recordings? I dont understand the plugin question..

can you explain more to me and other peoples that need this?

thanks for all your attention

§ 13

Do not ask for or discuss plugins for descrambling/decrypting pay-tv or key-codes.

Although the DVBViewer Pro provides full pay-tv functionality it must only be used in combination with a valid subscription of a pay-tv provider, a tv-card/box featuring a "conditional access module" (CAM)and/or the corresponding "common interface" (CI) with a smart-card. This applies regardless whether software-descrambling is allowed in your country or not.

http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

post-33897-0-83631900-1318015799_thumb.png

hello moderators!

please if this is possible change my name topic to:

"Recording service help with plugins setup"

now I see that DVBViewer is not bug.. is limited for plugins this is sad because me and the world need very much that plugins work but now I think this is correct with the time..

my english is very bad! and not want to be misunderstood.. I think that topic name is unfair and I dont want tell that program dont work.. I'm ignorant..

I really need help to setup this work in limitations of DVBViewer..

I using DVBViewer for years! and a great fan of program! my only problem that I want use RS but dont have stable version only beta..