Problem with version 4.9

sito81

Hi, I'm new to the forum, yesterday I bought the latest version of the DVB viever.

I have the AVerTV Volar Entertrainment Pack with its software and the Media Center in Windows 7 works well, but I wanted to get the most I decided to try this software.

A friend of mine has an older version of DVB viever and trying to reinstall the software with my stick everything worked perfectly.

So I decided to buy the software but not the same version is newer.

The key is recognized, but during the initial wizard is not done channel scanning, as it did in the old version.

Once the wizard, I try to scan channels, I put Terrestrial (EUR), however, finds no channel, no file is created channels.dat.

If I take the file created by channels.dat old version of the program and put it in the folder of the new program can watch all the channels.

There is something wrong in the channel scan?

How can I fix this?

Sorry for the English, I used the google translator.

• 1 month later...

Hi fellows; I'm also having an issue with my recent purchase of the DVBViewer Pro v 4.9 which I intent to use with the tbs6925 card. After downloading it to my PC, it does not allow me to save the key file into my system. I'm running a Dell t3400 Duo with Vista Business. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for the opportunity to post and share. RealtyDaddy.