Fix and optimize DVBViewer

rdg

Sometimes the operation of DVBViewer does not make sense...

Record mode

- DVBViewer OSD displays "2 Record" to stop recording, simply write "2 Stop Record".

post-33858-0-42062900-1319385476_thumb.jpg

- When I change channels, OSD displays "No hardware available". Easier to say "Recording in progress, you can not change the channel."

post-33858-0-35508400-1319385482_thumb.jpg

Edited by rdg

- "Back" button in the OSD to display the previous menu (for My Music, My Videos, etc.).

- In My Music, add a mini player OSD to see the track play

- Bad translation to clear the playlist

post-33858-0-87210300-1319409194_thumb.jpg

HTTPServer is obsolete, use DVBViewer rec service.

HTTPServer is not working with latest vlc also.

ok, but HTTPServer works with favorite channels. In Rec Service there is no web remote control.

I do not understand the difference between Rec Service <=> DVBServer <=> webinterface.

It's better to use Rec Service with DVBViewer Unicast or only DVBViewer?

rec service is newer then httpserver, it has many options compare to httpserver.

use rec service with DVBViewer for unicast

I thought I won't start a new topic because this bug is also pretty old one - but needs to be fixed someday.

Right click -> View -> Zoom -> Zoom 100%

resizes DVBViewer window to right height, but width is "taken from the ceiling" as Russians say. In other words, window is resized to some fixed width which is wrong and needs to be resized manually. And there's no difference if the video is 4:3 or 16:9, width is the same

Here'sin case you need it.

Here's a few screenshots demonstrating the issue, both taken immediately after selecting "Zoom 100%" - note the black fields above & below the video

post-77068-0-85998400-1320088978_thumb.jpg

post-77068-0-18408000-1320088993_thumb.png

Edited by ml 05019