Keysystem Problems

hackbart

1. 1. Which reason caused my problem

• I used different credentials for downloading and installing
    • I entered incorrect credentials (typo)
    • My anti virus circumvented storing the key file
    • My anti malware software caused problems while storing the key file

Hi, from time to time i receive questions concerning the credentials resp. Keyfile error messages which appear after starting the DVBViewer.

Some of them are easy to solve, for instance the fact that people do not know how to open the key file, others are way more complicated. I usually pinpoint the user to the list written by griga in the forum (http://www.DVBViewer...ew-credentials/) and i suppose in many cases (if the feedback to my answer is lacking) one of the possible reasons caused their issues.

Anyway I would really like to have a feedback. So I started this topic.

Please if you have had a problem with the key system and solved it answer to this thread. If it was a typo or wrong credentials, just click the poll. If another application caused the issue I would be glad if you drop a few lines which application caused the trouble.

Christian

what is error 1279?

I want to use exe from v4.8 into v4.9 installation, i paste the exe, and after some time of watching live-tv this error appear and shut down my DVBViewer.

Why i need to use v4.8? because i have massive discontinuties in 4.9 that are reduced in 4.6-4.8.

EDIT: this is weird,

i have 2 licences.

One bought long time ago, that one work with v4.5-v4.9.

And one bought few month ago, this one work only in v4.9:D

Edited by bogdan1980

This thread is intended to have a feedback about which reason caused the problem and not a discussion what is not working. Again there are only these reasons listed by griga, but i would appreciate to get the information which tool exactly can cause the problems in order to test these tools.

In your case i suppose you messed up with two licenses for one email or you downloaded the software with the one key and installed it with another.