Retune channel after watching recording

QBox User

I don't want DVBViewer to re-tune to last channel after watching a recording, but I don't see how to stop it. I have a motorised system, and this behaviour can send the dish right across the visible arc to view a channel I last watched some time ago and which may no longer be active. For example, if the Recording Service has caused the dish to move during a recording, the "last channel" may be on a different satellite. In any case, I have no interest in watching the last tuned channel if I only switched on to watch recordings.

I have "Options, TV Radio, tune last channel on start" unchecked. This should, for my preference, also disable the retune after file playback. The user can still select the "last channel" command in the menu. If others prefer to have retune for one situation and not the other, then a second check-box is required.

An alternative solution might be to reset the "last channel" to "null" on DVBViewer start if the box is unchecked, so that if the user starts DVBViewer to watch the recording, there's no "tune last channel" when playback stops; if the user had been watching TV before playback, then the last channel would be retuned as now. Isn't that more sensible?

I thought I'd looked at all the Options pages - how did I miss that?

Or did you use your time machine to go back and fix it?

Many thanks