5.0 Far away?

Kuni

• 1 month later...

I wish that 5.0 will support some interesting features that were removed after 4.0, like the 'Stop' button in the timer window, and the ability to make a reservation that starts with video enabled.

hmm, i don't understand why you keep your focus on the version numbers. There are some (to be honest non public) criterias which define the version number we give. So you have several reasons why there are no betas since a while. First of all Lars made a lot progress on the recording service (e.g. the Flash playback, which is amazing) , while i worked on the oem version of the DVBViewer. In february all Terratec customers will be able to have an quite cool application for their adapters, as well as all others who use the "lite" DVBViewer. There are also several bigger things in the pipe, which are far away to mention. This means: I dislike the fact to announce things we are in to, which might take more time as we expect to have with...

If you read the changelog of the recording service, you probably also realized that we changed a lot hardware related code. Before we publish a new release we would like to make sure that all of these changes run fine..

Christian