Compro Videomate S350 diseqc probs

Ignite

Hi,

I've just got a replacement Sat card for my PC as my Skystar2 has finally given up the ghost. Due to cost issues, I've got a Compro Videomate S350 card. However I can't get my diseqc 4 port switch to respond. I've tried all of the vendor values from 0 to 40 in the transedit ini file and none seem to work. I've tried 3 different versions of the S350 driver and still no luck. Any ideas?

Diseqc 4 port switch - Port 1 Astra 2 (28.2) Port 2 Astra 1 (19.2) Port 3 Hotbird

support.zip

Thanks in advance

As an extra question, is there a list of what all the vendor.x= values relate to card wise?

Edited by Ignite
  • 1 month later...

I've now given up on DVBViewer as I've not had any help with getting this sorted. I'm now running MythTV and this is working without any issues on all three satellites.

I'm afraid this is goodbye DVBViewer for good. It's a great app but support seems to be lacking.