Hd channels with high symbrates dissapeared from 0.8W

krasno

Hello

and Heeeelp ...

I'm in deep trouble,

I got a new PC, Medion 2.9Ghz dual, 1 gig graphics card 64Bit.

Installed brand new tuners be course I could not use the TT-S2-3200 card from the old pc,a 2.4 Ghz quadcore,32bit, Nvidia Graphicscard, due to PCIe..

Ordered Digital Devices Cine S2 v.6 PCIe for the new that have a ATI graphics card.

-and then I had an exuse to have two :rotfl: ..I was dreaming ..yes I was..

so.. therefore I decided, now that I allready was sleeping with the new for several days to get everything working, I at the same time could

re-install Win7 on the old that has been a little slow lately..

you know one PC for each hand.. :bounce:

A really stupid idea,,, becourse I

Got it all set-up, including remotes, also from android phone, network, sound, you name it, ONLY I had problems with bad picture quality on both PC's

ohhh yearh..

The big problems started when I tried to find working codecs. (I think ..not 100% sure)

In Sd resolution I use an old (Power DVD) cyberlink codec, and that worked fine until saturday evening, for H264 I use FFmpeg.

all of a sudden all HD channels with symbolrates 30000 was super-pixelating, and began to stop working totally, all other HD channels worked fine.

Signal levels looks fine, BUT in Transedit really many lost packets...!! (only lost packets on 30000 symbolrate, Symbol rates at 28000 and below have no lost packets)

And same problem on both PC's!! at the same time...!

The old PC is connected to a 120cm focus antenna, motorized, the new PC to a 90cm fixed offset.

So now I have been trying to find codec, with no luck, have tried all other kind of tweaks, and adjustments in Dvbv on both PC's.

But nothing helps..

The old has worked almost without problems for 3 years, so I had not dreamed of any problems when re-instaling it. And Friday evening I know for sure all HD channels worked.

( only picture quality was not 100% be course I had still not spend time on finding the correct codecs)

The status for now (Monday) is:.

both PC's: SD channels are working, HD works fine, only HD with symbolrates at 30.000 allmost not at all, forexample Discovery HD frequency 12015H 0.8w.

In dvbfilter I get absolutely no signal on these channels.

I use a original subscribtion card from Canal Digital Denmark, If I look at the cam it say HD from Dec 1st. to Dec.31st around midnight, so I asume that it is updated properly,

and if it works on some HD channels it should work on all, right?

+ the fact that sometimes it works!!, like Monday morning at 6:30 before I went to work..home from work it didn't..

AND YES I know I so far only have registred for one copy of DVBViewer, as soon as it works on both I would gladly registrer for several more :) It's a super program,

only the HD codecs issue is pure b.....t, and I can't remember what I used before I re-installed.. :blush:

If more specificcations are needed, let me know what are needed, for the last 24 hours I have been concentrating on the old PC, be course it has been working for years, and runs 32bit. support.zip from that PC only

Thanx for any advise on this strange and frustrating problem :bye:

support.zip

Edited by krasno
BUT in Transedit really many lost packets...!! (only lost packets on 30000 symbolrate..

I use a original subscribtion card from Canal Digital Denmark, If I look at the cam it say HD from Dec 1st. to Dec.31st around midnight, so I asume that it is updated properly..

Try again with transedit but pull the cam before you start the analyzer. Your problem seems to be hardware related. Transedit doesn't use the cam anyway but the stream is routed through the cam.

Try again with transedit but pull the cam before you start the analyzer. Your problem seems to be hardware related. Transedit doesn't use the cam anyway but the stream is routed through the cam.

HI :)

holy cow.. :)

No errors with cam removed!! you where absolutely right as it looks right now.

I must say I have only tried the old PC so far, I have decided to solve problems on one PC at the time, but I guess it's same problem on both, no matter it's different hardware.

Thanx!! damn good help, !! now I at least know, where the problem the problem is !! :)

Do you have any idea what to do to do now?

as far as I can see, I can not see the cam in Device Manager.

Thanx a million times!!

You could try a different CI module that can sustain the entire mux on these high rate transponders. In a normal receiver your module will probably work well on all channels, because the mux coming from the frontend is filtered by a demultiplexer before it is routed through the module. DD cards with MTD should have hardware filters implemented. You could try by unchecking the box "Open whole Transponder" in the hardware settings.

You could try a different CI module that can sustain the entire mux on these high rate transponders. In a normal receiver your module will probably work well on all channels, because the mux coming from the frontend is filtered by a demultiplexer before it is routed through the module. DD cards with MTD should have hardware filters implemented. You could try by unchecking the box "Open whole Transponder" in the hardware settings.

Hmm maybe, I dono..

Tried the new cam on the old PC, with same problems

but what I don't understand is, : the old PC have worked with all HD channels since first install March 2009 (Vista) and Win7 from autumn 2009.

And both PC's worked one week after I made a new install of win7 on the old and started up the new PC, before it all went wrong.

I also know I worked with codecs on both PC's when the errors began, and and maybe the it's a combination of several errors?

But of course if the signals changed last weekend and became more complicated to handle, then ...

After I plugged the (old) cam back into the old PC, I for a period had no errors, but shortly after the problems came back.

I have unticked "open whole transponder"

PS The new High TV 3D channel on freq. 10747V works fine I just realized.

Edited by krasno