Missing channels & odd audio stream in Sydney

GLiTCH

Hey Guys,

I'm having an odd issue with DVBViewer. I've only been using it for a couple of weeks so I may have missed something..

1) I am unable to pickup Channel 9 (here in Sydney), I have tried using TranEdit using normal scans, blind scans, and frequency specific scans (191.500),

all to no avail. If there is anyone who has had a similar detection issue, or is in Sydney and managed to get Ch9, please let me know.

2) One of the channels (7Mate) is getting the audio stream detected as AC3 2.0. When I'm on this channel, I hear no audio, and suspect this maybe an error as

every other channel has a MPEG audio streams. I have been unable to figure out how to force MPEG decoding.

There was something else.. But I can't think of it right now..

If anyone has any advice for channel tuning, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks!

GLiTCH

Edited by GLiTCH
One of the channels (7Mate) is getting the audio stream detected as AC3 2.0. When I'm on this channel, I hear no audio

Maybe an AC3 audio decoder is missing in your system. Try AC3 Filter and select it on Options -> DirectX for AC3.

Thanks Guys!

Griga - That fixed my AC3 issue. Cheers! :D

QBox User - Thanks Man. But tried that already. Interestingly, I can't get that channel using Win MediaCenter so maybe its a reception issue.

Its just odd that I don't even get a hint of the channel, but all the other TVs in the house have no issue.. Hmm. Its a doozey.