Technisat Twinham or TerraTec

fxv1

Hi I have one of these in my PC

http://sites.google.com/site/tecchie2011/home/azurewave-ad-sp400link

to all intents and purposes it works fine but I have a few issues which seem to be driver related.

DVB-S2 sucks on this card, not sure why. My drivers are fairly old as I cannot find any, the TWINHAN site has disappeared since being taken over by ASUStek. I have put a screenshot of my drivers details on the same link as above.

Loads of site claim to have newer driver but not found any so if anyone has any for the twinhan ad-sp400 I would be really grateful for them.

My Azurewave card (TWINHAN) is identical to TERRATEC Cynergy S2 and also to TECHNISAT SKYSTAR HD2.

I have d/l drivers for both the TERRA TEC and TECHNISAT cards to see if they would work on the azuretech (Twinhan) but no success.

The cards look identical from the hardware view so not sure what to make of the drivers.

TECHNISAT SKYSTAR HD2

One of the issues is related to Windows Media Center: WMC will not turn on the LNB for this card....how do I know ....if I have DVBViewer on it will show a full signal bar in WMC and will do a Single transponder setup and find channels. Obviously if I try and use WMC without DVBViewer being on it will give an error and does not work. If I do a full scan with DVBViewer not running it will find no channels.

I have seen this mentioned in forums about LNB not being turned on in WMC. Any idea how I can turn this on (registry tweak etc).

The reason I want to test via WMC some of the HD channels before I get a new DVB-S2 card as I have found no solutions to the many discontinuities I get on CH4 HD and BBC HD channels. So any help appreciated.

Many Thanks in advance

Frank

Edited by fxv1