Some questions from an idiot newbie!

Mamouri

Hello

Recently, I bought a SkyStar II B2C2 card and I am very newbie at it.

I have some questions about that:

1) Recorded movies only played inside DVBViewer itself. I am unable to open them at Media Player. Why? Am I need to convert them to anothor format? Or Am I must install a special Codec?

I must mention that I check with 3 mode of Output-Format in Settings>Options>Recorder.

2) Sometime I run the program and want to scan channels inside "Nilsat" sattalite. It scan and found all of channels inside Nilsat satalite. I even can watch all of them well. But when switch to Hotbird channals and after while switch back to Nilsat channals again, I see followin errors:

Cannot set Tunerstatus (wrong setting), error:

0x90010150 (Unknown Error Code)

Wonderfully I guess that it's related to Server4PC program. sometimes it become green and then it work well and sometimes it become red and then it will not work.

3) What exactly this Server4PC do? which item I have to use in context menu (right mouse buton)? and which Item I have to change in option page. I am idiot (; I read manual of SkyStar completely but I dont understand.

4) When I choose "Clear All" command in Channel list all channels cleared but when I run the program again all channals are as same as before?

5) I have a dish with 2 LNB on it. the master one is Nilsat and second one is Hotbird. I Scan Hotbird sattalite but I found nothing. I must mention that I changed DiseqC option to "SimpleA" and "SimpleB". but i can watch hotbird channels without any scan from predefined channels.

6) I need to use of EuropeOnline Fazzt Client. I read in sign in page of EuropeOnline that I must take Activation Code and Pin Code from my Technisat SkyStar 2 Manual But I found nothing. how can I get these Activation and Pin Code.

Sorry for my bad enligsh.

Thank you very much ;)

Recorded movies only played inside DVBViewer itself. I am unable to open them at Media Player.

Install the Elecard Decoder Package and read about it

here.

Cannot set Tunerstatus (wrong setting),

The SkyStar2 doesn't work well with certain DiseqC devices. That's the reason, I guess.

What exactly this Server4PC do?

Server4PC can be used for Internet via satellite. Setup4PC is a tool... well, just have a look at it, and you'll see. It is recommendable to remove both from the autostart folder, since they often cause trouble when they are running in the background. They can be started manually as well. The DVBViewer doesn't need them.

When I choose "Clear All" command in Channel list all channels cleared but when I run the program again all channals are as same as before?

Probably no write access permission for the file channels.dat or the DVBViewer folder. Check wether they are read only (rightclick, properties...). Or simply delete all channles by removing the file channels.dat from the DVBViewer folder (store it somewhere else as backup).