Problem with playing

Bojan

I have a problem which I can't understand. I bought Terratec Cinergy C PCI Digital Tuner and DbViewer program, which is regarding the data on the internet the best choice. PC is equipped with motherboard ASUS M4A89GTO PRO, processor AMD Phenom II X6 1090T 3,20 GHz, Ram 4GB. TV tuner is proper installed and supported with driver Terratec Cinergy C PCI ver 1.1.2.501. ATI Radeon HD 4550 graphic card is used for two monitors.

And the crazy problem I have. When I run DVBViewer on my computer it is working very bad. The picture is stopping all the time together with the sound. But if I run on the same time another program and processor has in Windows task manager on bar graph CPU usage around 20 % (with only DVBViewer is about 1 %), DVBViewer is running much better, but stil not perfect. So I have to run a program, which load the processor and then I can watch TV normal.

Any sugestions ??

Best regards !

Bojan

support.zip

So I have to run a program, which load the processor and then I can watch TV normal.

Any sugestions ??

Check energy saving options, particularly in the BIOS. Looks like your CPU switches to a lower clock rate or to sleep states when the load is very low.