Sort list/table function for Recordings in Webinterface?

majstang

Hi!

Wondering if there's plans on adding a HTML sort list/table function for Recordings in Webinterface in next release perhaps? Many channels seem to air their shows in a helter skelter order and when recorded they end up sorted by date only. When the recordings database grows considerably it is very hard to get a good overlook which series episodes have been recorded or not. A little example:

post-56433-0-23301900-1325276203_thumb.jpg

If it was possible to sort "Name" of the show and use both Title and Event as sorting variables would be great.

If not in next release, maybe it is possible to add it down the road?

Regards

majstang

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow, thanks for RS 1.9.5 :biggrin: There are loads of under the hood work and fixes that is just awesome. Pretty much everything is working great now :) I do miss this little sorting function though, which would be very nifty to have ;)

• 2 months later...

Just hoping the sort recording list function would be realized soon :) It would be a lot of help cuz 1000 db entries get quite hard to overlook as is now. Hopefully there's a chance to squeeze it in into next RS version :bye:

• 7 months later...

I will implement this after the next release.

Hm, I still miss a sorting feature on the recordings page. It would make life easier sorting through 1300+ recordings :)