Timeline time axle gets stuck

majstang

Timeline time axle gets stuck (morning time). Pressing the "Now" button fixes it, but the problem is back when exit the browser (Chrome) and restarts it. Check against now_time seem to fail.

Looks like this when the webinterface is opened in a newly started browser. Time is actually 14:45 but the time axle shows 06:20 and is stuck. Reloads does nothing only the "Now" button fixes it:

Edited by majstang

As you observed, the time axis is not in sync with the EPG content. Btw, not only the "Now" button but also every other horizontal or vertical scrolling fixes it for the moment.

It's a well known old friend... it happens on Chrome and (at least sometimes) also on Opera. These browsers seem to have a somewhat over optimized JS engine, they swallow the statement to scroll the time axis while the page is initially being displayed. I've spent already quite a bit time to circumvent that (as I see it it's actually a browser issue) but I didn't find a solution so far. OK, I'll invest some more time on it, maybe... (but I can't promise)

Edited by mrphlox