Recording Service 1.9.3 Crashes

Jani78

Hi,

Cannot get Recording service 1.9.3 to work. It crashes allways when i try to use unicast from local or remote DVBViewer 4.9 client.

Have been running DVBViewer long time with RS 1.9.2 and it still works great if i uninstall 1.9.3 and use it instead.

Just did clean install to my Windows and tryed could it be causing this problem, But problem still remains.

after crash if local DVBViewer is running i cannot start recording service. I need to shut it down first and then start it.

- Jani

support.zip

Hi,

now i disabled anysee from local DVBViewer and the problem remains.

When i uninstall 1.9.3 and install 1.9.2 everything works fine.

Attached new support.zip with disabled settings. I can do regserv crash from local dvbview, remote dvbview and also from webinterface via browser.

Br,

Jani

support.zip

Hi,

just info.

Followed some advice on RS 1.9.3 feedback posts

I changed <entry name="Vendor">14</entry> to <entry name="Vendor">31</entry> on C:\ProgramData\CMUV\DVBViewer\config\svchardware.xml and everything works great.

Just wondering what does it do and should it be defined that way on later releases.

Br,

Jani