Plugin Download and channel not found

SerTak

Hi all,

I'm new of the forum and... Italian, so my English can be orrible, sorry!

I'm trying before buy the progam but I have 2 problem:

1. The automatic channel search don't find some channels, for example "Discovery Science" or "AXN Italia" in sky Italy package. This channels are regularly found by other sw (progdvb for example). How can I force the search with the values in this page? The values in this page are useful?

2. I need to try the HD Nvidia Plugin ((From this forum page)) but i'm not able to enter the member area. I'm sure that my Vobo is nvidia with PureVideoHD (I use MediaPlayerClassic for use this feature playing HD videos and is perfect). For my Hardware limitation when I play a HD channel the image snaps (jump? Isn't fluid? How do you tell in English "scatta"?). How can I try this plugin in demo version? How can i download it?

My HW:

CPU AM2 3200+, Vobo nVidia 8400gs, 4Gb Ram, Win7 64Bit, SkyStar HD 2 (sat).

Thank to everybody that will answer!

Bye

Edited by SerTak

1. The transponder list supplied with the demo version is not up to date. Edit the file 0130.ini in the Transponder folder and change this:

31=11355,V,27500,34,1,|SkyItalia

to this:

31=11355,V,29900,34,1,|SkyItalia

as per your link.

The Skyitalia transponder for Disc. Science etc. should then scan.

You may need to make the same change to symbol rate for other Skyitalia transponders 11219H, 11900H, 12072V, 12616H

2. Why do you need the plug-in? If you just want to try the NVidia PureVideo decoder, then different DirectShow codecs can be selected in DVBViewer - Settings - Options - DirectX. Microsoft Win7 ones are usually pretty good for video, even H264 (though you may need a better audio one for AC3). Choose EVR custom renderer.

Ok i've buyed the full version. Now I know that this is a super SW! I find all channels and fullHD is perfect!

Another question... how to play MKV files?

QBox: really thank you for your help!!!

Edited by SerTak