Rs 1.9.3 problem scan

gusura

My system is : win7 64 bit, DVBViewer 4.9, rs 1.9.3.0, dvb-s pctv 460e, dualfeed 13 est and 19.2 est

I have a problem with new rs 1.9.3.0.

If i use only DVBViewer it's all ok. If i use DVBViewer with rs and i try scan with rs on 11804 mhz i don't find channels (raisport1, raisport2, ecc). With rs 1.9.2.0 i haven't this problem.

Edited by gusura

I don't know if there are differences so i create two support files for 2 different configurations

Tv card:Dvb-s2 pctv 460e

Motherboard: asus P5qd turbo

Graphic : ati hd4670 driver 11.10

PS: In this files rs and DVBViewer are in the same pc and there's this problem. But it appears again when DVBViewer is in this pc but rs 1.9.3 in other pc.

support only DVBViewer 4.9 without rs.zip

support with rs 1.9.3.zip

How are you scanning? RS installs with a different set of Transponder files to DVBViewer Pro. Could the 0130.ini files be different?

I always use TransEdit for scanning. It's easier to see if parameters are wrong.

I tried scan only frequency 11804 mhz without transponder and DVBViewer ok with rs found channels of frequency 10949 mhz but i can't watch them.

I trie used transedit and with same parameters all ok (channels correct).

But i hadn't this problem with all old rs.

TransEdit will save selected changes direct to Channel List without "import". It will also let you delete "Dead channels" that may be the ones you can't watch.

Scan 11804, use Preview to check results, delete Dead Channels, select the ones to save, then Update.

Case 1

1.With transedit 3.8.1 only scan and preview ok

2a. delete dead channel and update channel DVBViewer 4.9 ok

2b. delete dead channel and update channel DVBViewer 4.9 with rs 1.9.2 ok

2c. delete dead channel and update channel DVBViewer 4.9 with rs 1.9.3 same problem

Case 2

With transedit 3.8.3 only scan and preview same problem

I think something is changed in new scan engine transedit 3.8.3 and rs 1.9.3 and this one creates problem with drivers pctv 460e if for you works.

With transedit 3.8.1 i have a list of 1501 channels

With transedit 3.8.3 and same parameters I have a list of 2545 channels

I think other frequency with this problem

• 1 month later...

With new rs 1.9.4.1 i'm analyzing the problem again (I'm trying only with win7 for the moment).

I'm seeing not only 11804 Mhz has this problem but all high band of hotbird and astra.

For low band it seems all ok. (In rs 1.9.2 and transedit 3.8.1 there isn't the problem )

• 3 weeks later...

I resolved this problem. I set vendor in the files hardware.xml (DVBViewer 4.9.5) svchardware.xml (Recording Service 1.9.3+) and transedit.ini (transedit 3.8.3).

For xp vendor=33

for win7 vendor=7

Which Vendor ID dose the DVBViewer 4.9.5 use if you run a device detection?

On win7

rs 1.9.4.1 device detection gives vendorid=33 but with 33 it doesn't work (it works with 7)

DVBViewer 4.9.5 device detection gives vendorid=33. It's works with 33 and with 7.

On xp

DVBViewer 4.9.5 device detection gives vendorid=33. It's works with 33 but it doesn't with 7

rs 1.9.4.1 doesn't install on xp. For now only 1.9.2.0

Edited by gusura