Crashing on 30000 SR HD channels

entrecour

DVBViewer becomes unresponsive and sometimes closes down when tuning 30000 SR channels on Thor e.g. History Channel HD, BBC HD. I have noticed this since installing RS 1.9.3, I don't recall that I had the same problem with RS 1.9.2.

I have attached a couple of support logs, the 2nd ran in debug mode.

Derrick, Thanks - I had missed that.

It has helped alot, now DVBViewer continues to respond and the channel is tuned, but the audio is out of sync and there are very short discontinuities every 10 - 15 seconds.

On other HD (SR<30000) and SD channels the audio is in sync and there are no discontinuties.

I have attached a new support.zip if that helps at all.

I notice that there are frequent "Bad CRC" messages in the svcdebug log - is that due to the FireDTV-S2 card?

• 3 weeks later...

Update ...

Enabling DVB Source options "Check Timestamp Continuity" and "Use DVB Clock" helped with my audio/video synch issues. Together with the transponder fix I now have perfect HD video and audio on 30000 SR DVB-S2 channels. :biggrin:

Here is a screenshot together showing source and codec settings; using EVR Custom Renderer, LAV Audio.

post-53593-0-43227700-1328692385_thumb.jpg

:bye: