Selecting a program in a multi program TS file?

Brian Enigma

I have a lot of transport stream files with multiple programs (i.e. several programs listed in the PAT, each with a PMT, and a whole bunch of PIDs for the various video, audio, and subtitle tracks). Is there a way to have DVBViewer play back programs other than the first one? I don't see an obvious way of selecting different programs within the stream even after looking through the manual, FAQ, and searching the forums. Specifically, this is with the demo version (4.8.1), though I do see that a newer Pro version is available. Is this a feature of Pro that's missing in the demo?

Hmm since this is a very very special case i have to say not in general. To be honest i thought about handling these kind of streams multiple times, but i did not found a proper usage. Anyway i use ts dumps with more than one channel inside on a almost daily base, but not to play them as files. You can add a dvb file device and assign some frequencies to them and you will get a virtual dvb/atsc adapter.

Christian