Cant find any DVB-T2 chanels

norings

Cant find any DVB-T2 chanels (sweden), hardware: anysee E7 T2C. In DVB-T everything is working OK and DVBViewer 4.9 says 100% signal even with chanels sent with DVB-T H.264. In my area I am searching on 730000band (SVTHD1) and signalindicator shows a signal when scanning but no chanels found. What could be wrong?

Edited by norings

Reinstaled anyseedriver solved the problem.

I still have trouble with DVB-T2 channels. When I reboot the computer the reception on T2 channels in DBVviewer (works fine in mediacenter)disappears which means that I have to start a T2 channel in mediacenter and close it down again, after that it works with T2 channels in DBVviewer again. Is there a solution to this problem or is it a bug in anyseedriver?

There are two possibilities:

1) Windows Mediacenter background services may occupy the device for EPG update.

2) A driver bug. Does it work after rebooting the PC? If yes, does it still work after closing and relaunching DVBViewer?

1) Windows Mediacenter background services may occupy the device for EPG update.

2) A driver bug. Does it work after rebooting the PC? If yes, does it still work after closing and relaunching DVBViewer?

1)I dont think so because with anysee cno driver (in traybar monitor) installed you can check signal strength and signal quality and strength is 100% but quality is 0% and when I starts mediacenter and starts a T2-chanel quality pops up to 80%, then I can close mediacenter and start DVBViewer and it works ok.In transedit it is the same thing, cant find any T2 before the start stop thing of mediacenter. With regular DVB-T channels DVBViewer allways works but all DVB-T2 are gone untill I have done the start stop of mediacenter. It is like mediacenter trigs the anyseedriver to start T2 reception but DBVviewer cant do the same thing.

2) Allways after rebooting I have to do the start stop of mediacenter first. When I have done this everything is working until I reboot next time.

I have now found out that there is a bug in anysee latest driver 2011.12.20 AD01062058, instaled older driver instead 2011.07.22 AD01061913 and no problems with DVBViewer T2 chanels.

I have now found out that there is a bug in anysee latest driver 2011.12.20 AD01062058, instaled older driver instead 2011.07.22 AD01061913 and no problems with DVBViewer T2 chanels.

Installed driver 2011.12.20 AD01062058 again and the problem was back again so I can now be sure that the problem is in the latest driver 2011.12.20 AD01062058.

• 1 month later...

Installed the latest anyseedriver dated 2012-03-09 and this problem isnt solved with this release, srill the same problem. Is it possible to DVBViewer creators to help out a solution?