Compatibility Elgato tuners

DjRaf

Hello,

i'm a new user of DVBViewer, and I'm very satisfied for his lightness and easiness, above all thanks to the developers to adding a support for screen readers, which is so helpful for visual impaired users, like me.

I would like to know if Elgato DVB-T tuners, well-known for their good reception, works properly with DVBViewer.

I wish to buy this model http://store.apple.com/it/product/TY021ZM/A because my old Hauppauge USB stick, in many situations, is very deaf.

Otherwise, can you suggest me to different and better models, of DVB-T tuners, also PCI Express cards, that have a good reception, and works with DVBViewer?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Deejay Raf

Edited by DjRaf
I would like to know if Elgato DVB-T tuners, well-known for their good reception, works properly with DVBViewer.

Like many companies Elgato is reselling east-asian hardware (e.g. AzureWave) under its own label, so you don't know what you actually get.

Nevertheless DVB-T should be no problem with DVBViewer. A post in the German section of the forum reports success with an Elgato Diversity DVB-T tuner (except the included remote control).