Question about new Technisat USB remote DLL.

trifon33

Hi,

Thanks a lot for new Technisat USB remote DLL....

I have installed the DLL..the remote works now but in undocumented way regarding the keys...

I'd like to find out whether the learning feature is available..

Is there more infos about what one can make with the remote in question with DVBViewer?

Edited by trifon33

Hello,

In other words, the list of keys/commands should be available.

Presently, I have just tested some keys in a blind maner to see what is going on...I have not found any key for instance to escape...

The learning feature should be available too so that to determine its own commands versus keys...

Edited by trifon33

PLease let me know what to do after the DLL installation in "plugins".

Is it necessary to check "winlirc" as well; then use Winlirc lines for learning????

What about loading remote profiles???

Presently, after several tests, I could not make "escape" working as learning won't work

Thanks

Edited by trifon33
Is it necessary to check "winlirc" as well; then use Winlirc lines for learning????

No.

Presently, after several tests, I could not make "escape" working as learning won't work

What is "escape"? A key on your remote? Please explain your problem in a way that people who are not sitting in front of your PC and don't have your equipment can understand what you mean and what you are doing. Otherwise posting here is a waste of time.

Hello,

You said "no" for checking Winlirc.

I unchecked, the learning feature won't work.

If checked, then load defaultTS35.remote file, the winlirc lines in "input" panel are active with my USB remote and I can use the learning feature.

If I made something wrong, let me know....

Regarding "escape", I meant the "escape" keyboard key; I have discover at last the Keyboard/Winlirc line concerning this action in OSD Keyboard "ESC" = Winlirc "INFO".....Problem is thus solved as i can change that...