my dvbviewer has a slight judder

wazza_2

hi wonder if someone can help me,DVBViewer has a slight judder, well it does on mine any help would be good. my setup in directx is MPEG2 Video decoder=microsoft DTV-DVD video decoder H.264 Video decoder=microsoft DTV-DVD video decoder VC1 video decoder - cyberlink video decoder (PDVD 10) and video renderer EVR custom video renderer, my computer has a AMD phenom X4 3.10 GHz with 12.0 GB RAM and a radeon 5770 hd graphics card windows7 64bit

support.zip

Options > DirectX Mpeg2 and H2.64 set the PowerDVD 10 (now ffdshow) and the tv picture right click on the View > Filter and click on PowerDVD10 > select DXVA.

Look for driver updates graphic and TV card

thanks tried that but still the same, i read somewere that if you give a 4 second deley that can solve it through filter but cant see how to do it if someone could please help

Except for sources with AC3 audio, you should select the Microsoft video and audio codecs. These work fine on much slower hardware than yours.

With ATI Grraphic, i suggest you donwload and install the updated Catalyst 12.1. It is perfect now with regard to desinterlacing setting stability. The last stable CCC was 11.4....

In the ATI/AMD Catalyst control panel, uncheck everything excepted "enforce smooth video playback"

My own settings:

Desinterlacing: vector adaptative(auto uncheked) Wrong setting is the cause of judders...

Sharpen according your taste.

0-255

You should observe no judder anymore...

Cyberlink Hd codec are a little bit better. Arcsoft SD codec too..Arcsoft HD won't work with ATI..

(DVBking)...

Edited by trifon33

Desinterlacing ? cant find were it says that, i have tried un ticking all of them but still the same . do any of you have sly sports news, if so does the bar at the bottom run smooth on yours

Desinterlacing and other video settings are in Video section..

First, update your driver from AMD website..

Choose the 12.1 or 12.2 preview as mentionned at Anandtech's and to see how it look like..

http://www.anandtech.com/show/5468/amd-posts-catalyst-121-drivers

Also, select the right frequency according to the area where you live..50Hz in Europe...

The 60Hz default can lead to some issues with TV when watching 50Hz européan DVB...

This being done, pls check signal quality with transeditMMC(errors rate)..if OK, check discontinuities in DVBViewer filter.

Edited by trifon33