TT s2-1600 diseqc 1.2 problem

madsilence

Hi.

I have a TT S2-1600 card and I'm a legal DVBViewer user (just to say that I'm up to date version 4.9). Tried S2-1600 drivers versions from 5.0.18 to 5.0.35 originals and their modified versions with up to 900ma static current permitted - no result.

Problems with protocol 1.2 are:

- "Positioner console" is inactive in TransEdit (two last newer versions), so no way to enter into positioner menu.(why are you checking the 1.2 support at all?? why it is not possible just sent a diseqc command I want?)No way to get here http://www.DVBViewer.com/griga/TransEdit%20E/DiSEqC.html#Positioner

- Switching to motor presets doesn't move motor directly from the DVBViewer.

So, there is no way to work with motor. Protocol 1.1 doesn't work as well. 4 LNBs with 1.0 work fine.

MyTheatre works fine with both 1.1 and 1.2 protocols with the same drivers, why DVBViever does not?

Best regards.

Edited by madsilence

Probably you have overlooked the checkbox for additional TechnoTrend support in the DVBViewer Pro installer. Without the file ttBdaDrvApi_Dll.dll (also available here) DiSEqC 1.2, CI, remote control support etc. are not available.

why are you checking the 1.2 support at all??

Because it allows to diagnose such installation faults even if users ignore the "How to post problems/bugs correctly" hint at the top of this page. :)

Thanks a lot, Griga.

Now S2-1600 works fine with 1.2. I put this dll into root folder of DVBViewer.

The same questions for Hauppauge HVR-4000 card (my father's hardware). Should it work with "default" DVBViewer installation? (it doesn't work now with default). I'm asking about default because "Positioner console" is active in TransEdit with HVR-4000 but seems 1.2 does not work....

Is it necessary to put any dll into root folder of DVBViewer for HVR-4000?

Edited by madsilence