recording service runing windows terminal service TS

Gugaoforums

hello for all!!

I have one computer server with the hardware:

asus P8p67-pro

I7 2600k processor

windows 7 x64 professional

ok I disable in bios alt no errors..

so I remove the vga card.. and now my power consumption with a kill a watt is 51W!!!!

and have more one slot to use another pci tuner...

ok without vga card.. start computer (this mainboard dont have onboard video..) and login in windows terminal service and I see my windows in remote connection..

I want to use recording service.. but without vga card the windows console session dont start.. and recording service dont start in windows terminal server session..

somebody have some tips to resolve this question?

thanks for all!!

The recording service is a windows service and as such running in the background independent from any terminal sessions.

Are you talking about the Icon in the systemtray? Try starting the DVBVCtrl.exe in the DVBViewer program folder by hand in the terminal session, that should work.

hello lars!!

yes! I'm in terminal session because my server pc dont have vga card (onboard or offboard dont have)

so in terminal session I see icon in system tray but recording service dont start.. I open DVBVCtrl.exe and same thing.. open icon but dont start..

I enter in windows services.. and DVBVRecorder service is in automatic.. but dont start..

when I try to manually start the service. show the message:

the DVBViewer recording service service on local computer started and then stopped.

some services stop automatically if they are note in use by other services or programs.

this one great feature Lars run recording service in one computer without vga card because use less energy and use space for vga card to another pci tunner..

thanks for help Lars!!