record

kau_jue

Where ist your problem?

you can use VRP for programmed recordings and you can record on such way a whole transponder without opening the plugin.

I belive 99% of all users record only 1 tv station. And i think they would have a lot of problems if they had the option to select different stations or the whole transponder.

How offen you record a complete transponder?

• 1 month later...
Hi,

I should like to have the extraordinary feature of recording a complete transponder integrated in DVBViewer itself, not only in the VRPlugin.

Best Regards

With the brand new Source filter which will replace Marfi and the Skystar2 filters i suppose this could be useful...

If you have more than one PC networked the remote PC's could tap into this file and alow more than on channel to be displayed AND timeshifted on the different clients. (different kind of multicast).

The required hard disk space would offcourse be tremendous, but I guess a clever mind could figure out how to implement the "transponder dump file" as a ring buffer with user defined size.

..."To test this ability ... Simply select the DVBSource filter and give as parameter filedvb://dvbs:filename or filedvb://atsc:filename, filedvb://cable:filename resp. filedvb://dvbt:filename."

rgds.