Replacing audio stream before sending via UPnP

clashcityrocker

I am looking at trying to send a different audio stream (and external audio source) using RecordingService. I don't care too much about picture sync.

Anyone know how to achieve this?

How about taking the TS stream output from RecordingService and doing some fancy demux/remux and the stream using another UPnP server? Possible?

Without knowing how the architecture of DVBViewer works, I am only guessing, but is this how it hangs together?

DVBViewer: DVBDriver -> BDA Interface -> DVBSource -> DirectShowFilters -> Renderer

RecordingService: DVBDriver -> BDA Interface -> DVBSource -> RecordingService -> Network

meaning that it would be possible (in theory to do this at the Directshow level had I wanted to watch locally, but because there is no rendering, there is no directshow and this no way to play with the streams).

Is there a block diagram of how stuff works?

How about taking the TS stream output from RecordingService and doing some fancy demux/remux and the stream using another UPnP server? Possible?

..theoretically possible, yes. You have to build a kind of virtual device that can output a remuxed stream to the recording service.