autosearch after epg update

Ghigo

hello all :biggrin:

in the timer section i set up an epg update one every hour. Also i set up some research preset but when the epg update the recording timer for the program that i have set up a research preset is not activated tough the program is present in the epg and the option "Execute autosearch after epg update is checked in the recording service options.In a precedent installation of recording service all works fine but in this one no.I tried update dvbrecording service to ver. 1.9.4.1 but nothing don't work.

Can anyone help me to get auto recording works ???

Tanks... :bye:

How many channel du you have in your channel list?

And start a EPG Update and look on the Status page. Which number is there shown in the EPG Update list in brackets e.g.10744 H (32)?

Execute autosearch after epg update is only executed after a complete EPG update.

This means a epg update takes 13 mints. But it only works if latest one TV card is not used for recording or watching TV.

If you have only one TV card you should add a Interner Task Timer > Auto Timer