4.9.5 + Recording Service

iriskin

It started when i updated DVBViewer to 4.9.5. When i to switch channels within same transponder - next channel doesn't tune at all. I have to do "rebuild graph" - then it works. With 4.9.0 i did not have this problem. It happens only when i watch through RecService. Without it i don't have this problem. I tried changing all settings in Unicast Device in DVBViewer and in DVB Card hardware options in RecService. No success.

DVB Card: Prof 7500 USB. Recording Service latest version 1.9.4.1 Beta

I can attach screenshots. Take video of the process. Whatever. Just don't ignore this like other problem in previous topic: http://www.DVBViewer...alization-fail/ . Because i still have that problem sometimes on freshly installed Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit( intialization failed and error TUCStreamThread Could not connect: Zugriffsverletzung bei Adresse 004AA29B in Modul 'DVBViewer.exe'. Schreiben von Adresse 0058B0C0 in osderror.log). Network without router. Cable goes straight to the NIC. Have no network problems in any other software.

Edited by iriskin

I have the exact same problem as you after updating DVBViewer and Recording Service to the most current builds. I'm on a W7 Ultimate 32bit PC (AMD Athlon II X3 3.4 Ghz, 4GB DDR2-800). My satellite card is TeVii S480. I can confirm that this only occurs on DVB-S2 satellite channels. DVB-S and DVB-T channels function completely normally.

The system was running completely normally before the DVBV & RS upgrade.

Tim

New Zealand

I have the exact same problem as you after updating DVBViewer and Recording Service to the most current builds. I'm on a W7 Ultimate 32bit PC (AMD Athlon II X3 3.4 Ghz, 4GB DDR2-800). My satellite card is TeVii S480. I can confirm that this only occurs on DVB-S2 satellite channels. DVB-S and DVB-T channels function completely normally.

The system was running completely normally before the DVBV & RS upgrade.

Tim

New Zealand

thx for aswer. I saw people having similar problem on German forums. But devs still ignore it. No answer, no fix.

For me it's the same for DVB-S2 and DVB-S. My guess is hardware database is screwed up so result is different for different DVB cards.

Meanwhile lots of people still can't use RecService for several days and have no idea whether it's going to be fixed or not.

It started when i updated DVBViewer to 4.9.5. When i to switch channels within same transponder - next channel doesn't tune at all. I have to do "rebuild graph" - then it works. With 4.9.0 i did not have this problem. It happens only when i watch through RecService. Without it i don't have this problem. I tried changing all settings in Unicast Device in DVBViewer and in DVB Card hardware options in RecService. No success.

DVB Card: Prof 7500 USB. Recording Service latest version 1.9.4.1 Beta

I can attach screenshots. Take video of the process. Whatever. Just don't ignore this like other problem in previous topic: http://www.DVBViewer...alization-fail/ . Because i still have that problem sometimes on freshly installed Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit( intialization failed and error TUCStreamThread Could not connect: Zugriffsverletzung bei Adresse 004AA29B in Modul 'DVBViewer.exe'. Schreiben von Adresse 0058B0C0 in osderror.log). Network without router. Cable goes straight to the NIC. Have no network problems in any other software.

I have the same problem. For me the problem occurs when changing between HD-channels only. I have tried on Win 7 32 and 64-bit, and on Windows 8 64-bit.

I have both dbv-c and dvb-s(2) tuners from TechnoTrend, and the problem occurs on both cable and sattelite.

With DVBViewer 4.9.0 everything is working fine.

confirm this bug on dvb-c channels, a lot of my channels does not work with 4.9.5,

back to 4.9

Edited by bogdan1980

try uncheck -> options -> TV+Radio -> "fast channel switching"

Then a complete tuning sequence is sent from the client even on the same tramsponder. Maybe zapping will be a little slower ;)

Then a complete tuning sequence is sent from the client even on the same tramsponder. Maybe zapping will be a little slower ;)

At least for me it did not work but thanks for trying to help us.

It didn't work for me.

Tim

New Zealand

DVBViewer v4.9.5.1 fixed this.

Edited by bogdan1980