DVB Viewer sound stop working

bajwha

Hello there first of all sorry for my bad english, well I have very strange 2 problems.

Before every thing was working fine when I have DVBViewer Pro 4.5 version.

at that time every thing was working fine but last week I upgrade the DVBViewer to latest version and now the problem started.

1 ) when I start pc every thing wroking fine pc and DVBViewer but no sound on HD channels.

2 ) right after 5 to 10 min sound stop working on my pc. NO sound at all its happen only with DVBViewer if I don't run the DVBViewer every thing work fine.

I am using latest driver for my technisat skystar hd2 which is downloded from the website http://www.technisat.com/en_XX/SkyStar-HD-2/352-1294131238891-215/.

My motherboard is MSI diamond p7n which is NVIDIA® nForce 780i SLI+570i SLI chipset.

My graphics card is NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GS and I am using latest driver for this graphics card downloaded from nvidia website.

just to make clear again it start happning after the upgrade before every thing was working fine.

Bajwha

support.zip

Thanx for reply Joshua06.

I have installed the AC3 Filter (Lite) but there is no option for DirectX and Audio settings.

where I find these options.

bajwha

Edited by bajwha

Thanx again.

I have done the way u said and there is improvment now HD cahnnels sound is ok but the other problem still there. sound stop working after 10 min and I have to reboot my pc.

Bajwha