I can't purchase the full version

Fantasma

Hi,

I am interested to purchase the full version of DVBViewer, but I cannot do it through Paypal, every time I try to do it this way the page load itself again reporting that I am a Paypal member already and ask me to login.

I do remember I tried to purchase something in ebay using Paypal and it didn't go through, but I can't remember the details of the so called Paypal account because it was one or two years ago.

Is there any other option to make a purchase safely? I live in a Third World Country and postal or Bank Transfer is not an option.

Sorry to bother you with this.

Thanks for answering.

I cannot create a new account with Paypal, their system says I already have one, but I do not remember login and password, it seems the only option is to get a new Credit Card and that's gonna take more than a month.

Thanks anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a similar problem. I want to purchase the full version and pay it with my Mastercard. It seems impossible to do that even though this is presented as one of the alternatives for payment. I don't have a PAYPAL account and I'm not going to get one.

A bank transfer from Norway will cost me more than the software itself.

Anyone with a solution?

Sure!

You can use the "good old snailmail" (read it "Postal"): Ordering...

It's the first choice :huh: and in my case worked in 5 days...

Cheers

Gioxy

Edited by Gioxy

"Snail mail" means that I must exchange Norwegian kroner to € and pay for mail to Germany.

That will cost me at least 10 €. Expensive for a 15 € worth download.

Usually when you download software, you can use a creditcard for payment, and there's no extra cost.

Why is it so difficult to use a credit card at this site?

Don't they want to sell their software?

WOW!!! :huh:

10€ to change 15€!!! ...in next life I'll work in a Norwegian bank!!! ;)

Oh, but there is another (and older) way: the barter! :D

To be serious...

humm, I see, and I can't imagine other inexpensive way...

But I'm confident that Christian already have some solution for you... isn't it?

Cheers

Gioxy

>I don't have a PAYPAL account and I'm not going to get one.

I understand that. It's the same for me. I hate signing that all my data and transactions are saved for an unlimited time in the United States of America. This is what they wanted me to sign.

Regarding Your question:

I don't know about Norway, but here it is so that nearly everyone has a friend or knows someone, or knows someone who knows someone who has a paypal-account.

Know what I mean?! But still Paypal is going to exchange the currency, but definitely not for 10Euros.