Subtitle bug - dvbviewer 4.9.5.1

litiuion

Problemem with subtitle in DVBViewer 4.9.5.1. I had to select the subtitle manualy. On old version 4.9 subtitle work automaticaly... pls help

dvbviewer_sub.jpg

sorry for my english...

support.zip

Edited by litiuion

I have the same issue. I have activated DVB Subtitles - checked "Enable if available" (from Settings - Options - Subtitles). Everytime i switch to a channel that contains dvb subtitles the subtitles are not displayed, i have to recheck subtitle: DVB:Rum.

Please help (i have atached my support.zip)

support.zip

It's not working even with Options > Subtitles > Lan 2: Romance languages (Other)

I have found a possible solution:

If i edited manualy setup.xml and at the subtitles section i have modified language 2 from "ron" to "rum" and now DVBViewer loads automaticaly DVB:rum subtitles.

<entry name="Language2">rum</entry>

Edited by djsorin

I see that in Options > Subtitles > DVB Subtitles there are 2 Romanian options but both of them are setting in setup.xml ron. Maybe in the next version you can set the second Romanian to rum.

I also have the same problem (with the new version). The second option should set the language to rum, but it doesn't. After restarting the app, DVBViewer only shows the first Romanian option as selected, regardless that I've previously selected the 2nd option.

Edited by highyield
  • 2 weeks later...

the best option is this:

look for : c/program data/cmuv/DVBViewer/setup.ini

here on the bottom look for :

<entry name="Language2 and 1

overwrite with :

<entry name="Language1">ron</entry>

<entry name="Language2">rum</entry>

now it's ok.

We need rom and rum both in DVBViewer options.

That tweak with dragging channels in Channel Editor is not working for a lot of my channels, example that Stupid Euronews with 10 subtitles.Even if i drag eng first, french kick in after that.

Also Cinemax do that. That why enabling RUM and RON in setup.ini is always workin

BUT REMEMBER THIS: after you set rum and ron( or rom) in setup.ini, never touch of subtitles settings in options-subtitles, even if its appearing that in options-subtitles no language is set.

Edited by bogdan1980