Dual multichanel in sound

mate

Hello,

Please HELP me, please....

I have DVBViewer TE software. when receive some movie with multi sound format (Dual sound mode), I can not set only first or second sound channel (English or second language) it still PLAY together!!!!!!!!! Sorry for my english...

Thank you for repply

martin

Sorry, but there's no way to handle this with the TE version, as far as I know. The DVBViewer Pro provides an option for selecting left/ right/ both channels in conjunction with the RadLight Audio Selection Filter.

The only thing you can do is to use the Windows sound properties and pull the balance slider to the left or right.

@Griga

May it work with the latest AC3 Filter?? (I can't test it at the moment)

You can make your own matrix for the output. So you can switch the left or the right channel to each speaker you want. But it's a little bit complicated. You have to set the matrix, before you start the Viewer, because you can't call up the property page while you're using the DVBViewer TE (It will take no effect).

Or can't I connect the AC3 Filter in mpeg mode to the TE??

The AC3 Filter won't connect to the B2C2 source filter - it only accepts the MPEG Audio from Microsoft.

The MPEG Audio allows selecting the audio channel on its property page, while it is part of a running filter graph, but the TE doesn't provide access to property pages.