Problems Setting Up Blackgold BGT 3600

Hi,

After a long wait, finally received my much anticipated Blackgold BGT 3600, quad tuner card today.

However whilst both DVBViewer and the recording service pick up all the tuners in the hardware screen, neither will allow me to configure any of the tuner devices.

The "Settings" button remains greyed out and disabled.

I have rebooted several times, in case drivers weren't loading properly, but to no avail.

I've also tried with DVBViewer GE, and a channel scan pulls up no channels. TransEdit also fails to scan any channels.

However the card works faultlessly in Windows 7 MC.

Any thoughts?

Support tool contents attached.

support.zip

TransEdit also fails to scan any channels.

With which tuner / reception type?

Obviously there are two DVB-S2 tuners and two DVB-T2 / C hybrid tuners (DVB-T2 or DVB-C can be used, but not both).

With which tuner / reception type?

Obviously there are two DVB-S2 tuners and two DVB-T2 / C hybrid tuners (DVB-T2 or DVB-C can be used, but not both).

The DVB-T2 tuners. I don't have the satellite feed hooked up yet, and I don't have cable.

Odd behaviour this morning. Have just started the machine up, and whilst the "Settings" button is still disabled, DVBViewer is getting reception from the tuner - as I've got BBC1 playing...however whilst switching channels initially worked, as soon as I try one of the radio channels, it fails to switch, and then attempting to swithc back to the TV channel results in the error : "Cannot Create Filter Graph, error: 0x800401F0 CoInitialize has not been called."

Cheers,

Paul.

whilst the "Settings" button is still disabled

Just means that there are no additional settings available. That's normal.

swithc back to the TV channel results in the error : "Cannot Create Filter Graph, error: 0x800401F0 CoInitialize has not been called."

Reproducable?

OK...so a full reinstall of the recording service and DVBViewer Pro, together with a rescan of all channels appears to have resolved the stability issue.

Thanks.