My License Did Not Work

hi

i have a orginal license dvb viwer

this license did not work in new version dvb viwer (4.9.6.20) and say to me your license is not correct and dvb viwer player close after 2 min

but my license work in older version dvb viwer (4.6.0.1)

please help me what am i doing?

سلام,

you should consider that illegal copies, shared keys etc. will be blocked from update to update.

Peter

PS: Keep also in mind that the software is sold exclusively via internet directly, so if you got a license from a bazar or ebay you can be sure that future versions wont work.

Edited by ElecardFAN
  • 3 weeks later...

I used to have the program pirated version, but it was so good that I bought, I have since done an hour and I have the same problem.

Start the program and right away I get the error.

photo:

pLDK5.png

I had to delete folders and other files without problems now

Edited by Residentcl

Well honestly those pirated version have all one thing in common: They make changes on multiple systems files which cause these problems. First remove the whole application you installed previously, delete all settings made and recordings?. Then open your hosts file and remove the blocked websites. Finally download the regular application from the server, install it and use the Keytool for your credentials.

This should run fine, but i'm not sure what those newer cracks also change to make the software working somehow, at least some parts of it.

Again please keep in mind that the most problems like this are caused by the cracks and somehow i have no idea why people are willingly screwing their system up just to save some money. Especially since you can check with the demo the most features in a safe manner.

Peter

• 1 month later...

Yes, but some times ago DVBViewer demo does not exist.

Some of users find on google DVBViewer and install it. Then, after many problems will buy the program.